Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: New smock

  • Victoria McDonnell
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2003
      On Monday, October 6, 2003, at 12:57 PM, wodeford wrote:
      > I had a choice between Dunlevy and the Gaukler stirrup ring this
      > weekend. I've already made my Irish. ;-> Tho' I do need to make
      > the "air filter" headdress.

      I have the linen veils and tall black hat from the townswoman picture
      now, I'm complete! I think I'll take pics of the completed gown on the
      hanger and upload them to my site until I get the pics from this
      weekend's event back. I'm so excited I have to share and can't wait for
      my friends to post their pictures!

      --
      Victoria McDonnell
      aka Isibél inghean mhic Dhomhnaill