Dels Re: Greetings and a humble request

  • ladymorwenna
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2003
      > Dude, you're getting a del! (Sorry, I couldn't resist) Now for the
      > sake of learning something everyday, could you tell us what a "del" is?
      >
      > T.

      One of these: http://www.nycmongol.com/dels.html

      It's the Mongol outer garment, but I don't know more than that. I'm
      sure someone on the list knows more...

      --Morwenna
    • Mary Bader Montgomery
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2003
        I had the same question until I followed the link. Beautiful website.

        MT

        At 09:45 AM 10/3/03 -0500, you wrote:
        >Dude, you're getting a del! (Sorry, I couldn't resist) Now for the sake of
        >learning something everyday, could you tell us what a "del" is?
        >
        >T.
        >
        > > I don't know about patterns, but you can buy a del and other Mongol
        > > items here <http://www.nycmongol.com/>http://www.nycmongol.com/
        > >
        > > The store is run by a Mongol persona from the East Kingdom.

      • aheilvei
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2003
          > I don't know about patterns, but you can buy a del and other Mongol
          > items here http://www.nycmongol.com/
          >
          > The store is run by a Mongol persona from the East Kingdom.

          That site also has what looks like a good recommended reading list.

          Smiles,
          Despina