Greetings and a humble request

  • murad_fezzik_ager
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2003
      Greetings,

      I'm from Northern Ansteorra and I haven't played in over 3 years. I'm
      trying to make a comeback but could use some help. I'm developing a
      Mongolian Persona but I'm short on sewing skills. I was wondering if
      any of you wonderful people could point me at a Del pattern. I will be
      eternally grateful.

      D. Erin Roberts
    • ladymorwenna
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2003
        > I'm from Northern Ansteorra and I haven't played in over 3 years. I'm
        > trying to make a comeback but could use some help. I'm developing a
        > Mongolian Persona but I'm short on sewing skills. I was wondering if
        > any of you wonderful people could point me at a Del pattern. I will be
        > eternally grateful.
        >

        > D. Erin Roberts

        I don't know about patterns, but you can buy a del and other Mongol
        items here http://www.nycmongol.com/

        The store is run by a Mongol persona from the East Kingdom.

        --Morwenna
      • Talia
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2003
          Dude, you're getting a del! (Sorry, I couldn't resist) Now for the sake of
          learning something everyday, could you tell us what a "del" is?

          T.

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 2003
            > Dude, you're getting a del! (Sorry, I couldn't resist) Now for the
            > sake of learning something everyday, could you tell us what a "del" is?
            >
            > T.

            One of these: http://www.nycmongol.com/dels.html

            It's the Mongol outer garment, but I don't know more than that. I'm
            sure someone on the list knows more...

            --Morwenna
          • Mary Bader Montgomery
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 3, 2003
              I had the same question until I followed the link. Beautiful website.

              MT

              At 09:45 AM 10/3/03 -0500, you wrote:
              >Dude, you're getting a del! (Sorry, I couldn't resist) Now for the sake of
              >learning something everyday, could you tell us what a "del" is?
              >
              >T.
              >
              > > I don't know about patterns, but you can buy a del and other Mongol
              > > items here <http://www.nycmongol.com/>http://www.nycmongol.com/
              > >
              > > The store is run by a Mongol persona from the East Kingdom.

            • aheilvei
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 3, 2003
                > I don't know about patterns, but you can buy a del and other Mongol
                > items here http://www.nycmongol.com/
                >
                > The store is run by a Mongol persona from the East Kingdom.

                That site also has what looks like a good recommended reading list.

                Smiles,
                Despina