Re: New file uploaded to Authentic_SCA

  • wodeford
    Message 1 of 169 , Oct 2, 2003
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Ariane H <phoenissa@n...> wrote:
      > Excellent job! I especially love the "Alleluia" melody at the end -

      > very pretty, and stylistically just about perfect. Very nice. :)

      Thank you! I hoped it achieved the style I wanted but I want other
      opinions.

      Trying to get the free flow sound of chant with a modern
      notation/midi program was a little crazy making. Noteworthy Composer
      is meant for modern notation, so I had to stick bar lines and rests
      in where no self respecting medieval monk would need 'em. ;-> On the
      other hand, playing with Noteworthy has improved my skills at
      reading - and writing musical notation (which still aren't as good as
      I'd like), so these little experiments are definitely worth doing.

      Jehanne
    • Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com
      Message 169 of 169 , Aug 2 8:12 AM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Authentic_SCA
        group.

        File : /book reviews.doc
        Uploaded by : aheilvei <amyheilveil@...>
        Description : Calligraphy and Illumination book reviews

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        aheilvei <amyheilveil@...>