New member introduction

  • aheilvei
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Greetings all,

      I'm new to the list. I've been in the SCA for around
      10 years now, being interested in various periods and
      regions, mainly the Migration Era/Early Dark Ages in
      the British Isles, early 14th century in the
      Mediterranean and late 16th century in France.
      I don't have personna as such, but try to keep kit for
      each era. Everyone knows me as Fearghus.
      I plan to concentrate on an early 14th century
      impression of a Scot in service to the French, so the
      with help of the folks at the Academy of St. Gabriel,
      my official SCA moniker will be Fergus Lescot.
      I became interested in authenticity through the folks
      at the Armour Archive. My main interest has been
      armour and weapons, but I'm looking to branch out into
      the daily life part of history, learning more about
      what a person of middle station would do day to day.

      Slainte,
      Fearghus