Bogdan coming to visit the East... sort of. OOP, OT

  • Jeff Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      Any more acronyms? I could try?
      Okay, here's the deal...
      I need to do a pick-up for my advisor in Geneva, NY. If I'm hauling all
      the way out there, I'm going to do some sampling for my own research. At
      the moment, I am hoping to be out of Champaign from October 15-October 20.
      Not a lot of time, I know. The goal of the trip is to sample in the
      following locations:
      Ohio (2 spots TBA) October 15, Sleep somewhere in PA
      Pennsylvania (1 spot, maybe near PSU) OCTOBER 16, Sleep in Augusta ME
      Maine (1-3 spots), OCTOBER 17, Sleep near Buffalo NY??
      New York (1-3 spots) OCTOBER 18, sleep near Geneva, NY
      GENEVA NY OCtober 19- DRIVE BACK TO CHAMPAIGN

      I could probably do dinner with people en route. Alternatively, as you
      can see, I haven't figured out crash space. If you happen to be near
      (within an hour or 2) of any of the "sleep in" places and want to put up a
      silly scientist who likes to cook, let me know.

      Okay, I've used up enough bandwidth. Feel free to contact me offlist.

      Cu drag,
      Bogdan/Jeff

      "If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?"
      - Albert Einstein
      Jeffrey Heilveil M.S.
      PhD Candidate, Department of Entomology
      University of Illinois