Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: quiet, sources

  • Elizabeth Walpole
    Message 1 of 54 , Sep 29, 2003
      -----Original Message-----
      From: borderlands15213 <borderlands15213@...>
      To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com <Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, September 28, 2003 7:07 PM
      Subject: [Authentic_SCA] Re: quiet, sources

      >--- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Walpole"
      ><ewalpole@a...> wrote:

      <snip>
      >I seem to remember from a post of yours a while back that you're at
      >uni and about twenty or twenty-one? Plenty of time, Elizabeth, for
      >descendants of your own! :)
      >Yseult

      No it was supposed to be grand mother in the sense that 100 or 200 years
      from now someone invents a time machine (or it is invented tomorrow and the
      technology is still available to your descendants 100 or 200 years into the
      future) and so these people of the future think "hmm I have an assignment on
      21st century history due next week, lets jump into the time machine and go
      back to 2003" they visit their ancestors i.e. you. perhaps I should have
      asked have you been visited by anyone claiming to be from the future.
      is this clear? if it's still confusing I'll try to explain it differently.
      Elizabeth
      ----
      Elizabeth Beaumont
      MKA:
      Elizabeth Walpole
      Politarchopolis, Lochac
      ewalpole@...

      People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun
      is out, but when the darkness sets in ,their true beauty is revealed only if
      there is light from within.
      Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

      The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost. They are added
      to the ages of other women.
      Diane de Poitiers (1499-1566) Attrib.
    • Elizabeth Walpole
      Message 54 of 54 , Sep 29, 2003