Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Any period church research art people out there

  • Kathleen Dehring
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2003
      So the more accurate question is what time of the church I am dealing with will tell me if the average serf would be allowed to see the great altar work. in later dates perhaps the poorest of the poor might only get a good look at it when receiving communion? While the patron and the elite could have opportunity to see there thing all year?
      Kathleen

      Kathleen, please snip your posts. I removed two very long emails from the bottom of your post.

      Thank you, Despina