sad to Say

  • Jeff Heilveil
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2003
      No Bogdan at the KWCS.

      Sucked in eh? Bogdan will be living in the lab.

      "Benthos" is important. Not only are benthic organisms important to
      healthy aquatic ecosystems, but the word itself is used so rarely that it
      gives us the chance to educate others about the importance of benthic
      organisms.
      Jeffrey Heilveil M.S.
      PhD Candidate, Department of Entomology
      University of Illinois
      heilveil@...
      lab: (217) 333-2929
    • Eirene Tzimiskina Kontostephanina
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2003
        Darn! I really wanted to meet you. *pooh*

        Eirene
        who's other interests are largely culinary

        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Heilveil <heilveil@u...>

        _________

        ________
      • brat9595@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2003
          BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

          Like Eirene, I was looking forward to listening in on
          the conversations of cooking and the like. Of course
          I'm sure that Despina knows a fair amount as well..:)

          Mabbina
          --- Jeff Heilveil <heilveil@...> wrote:
          > No Bogdan at the KWCS.

          =====
          Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com