Re: Period Shoes

  • Marc Carlson
    Message 1 of 79 , Aug 31, 2003
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Alanfrize@a... wrote:
      > Cheers for that Marc, although I have also sworn that if this
      doesn't > work, I'll just go and do Dark Ages. Oh the fun of being
      barefoot in
      > Scotland In January...!

      Sounds like loads of fun. I'llbet that even then they wore some sort
      of shoes though.

      Marc
    • Marsha McLean
      Message 79 of 79 , Sep 8, 2003
        Here's their website: http://merchants-medieval.com/cockerel/

        But be aware, they only sell the wood. You'd still have to make the
        shoe part for the top, as well as the side coverings and the sole.

        You'd be better off, if you don't want to make shoes yet, to get a clog
        and use it as a pantoffle.

        Madinia

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/