Re: Shoe List

  • Maiti� the JOAT
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2003
      A notice about your new list was posted (not by me) to the Crispin
      Colloquy, the online forums of the Honourable Cordwainer's Company almost
      as soon as you created it. The notice was in The Crispin Colloquy: Open
      Forum: Boot and Shoes In History: Medieval Lasts.

      I do not make historical footwear (I'm having quite enough of a time
      learning to make contemporary stuff by hand), but there are a few people
      there who do, so you may be able to learn from each other.

      Laurensa wrote:
      >I have just created a Yahooie list for shoemaking! Why? Because I want to
      >know evvvvverything!!
    • Marc Carlson
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Maitiú the JOAT <the_joat@b...>
        wrote:

        It was posted there by me, since I do know there are people there who
        are interested in discovering more about medieval shoes as well, and I
        figured that if this new list was going to be a serious place to
        discuss such things, those folks might be interested as well.

        Marc/Diarmaid