Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Period Shoes

  • Alanfrize@aol.com
    Message 1 of 79 , Aug 30, 2003
      marccarlson20@... writes:

      > If you do all these things and this problem still doesn't clear up,
      > let me know and I'll MAKE you a pair of shoes guaranteed to not do
      > this. (not, this guarantee is only for Alan :) )

      Cheers for that Marc, although I have also sworn that if this doesn't work,
      I'll just go and do Dark Ages. Oh the fun of being barefoot in Scotland In
      January...!
      Alan

    • Marsha McLean
      Message 79 of 79 , Sep 8, 2003
        Here's their website: http://merchants-medieval.com/cockerel/

        But be aware, they only sell the wood. You'd still have to make the
        shoe part for the top, as well as the side coverings and the sole.

        You'd be better off, if you don't want to make shoes yet, to get a clog
        and use it as a pantoffle.

        Madinia

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/