Re: [Authentic_SCA] Beans

  • Stephen Higa
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2000
      Re: [Authentic_SCA] Beans Ah, thank you!  Duke Cariadoc mentioned lentils...that's good.  Nothing beats a good lentil soup to make you feel medievally Mediterranean.  :)

      Moshe
      The earth of humankind
      contains all moistness,
          all verdancy,
          all germinating power.

                           --Hildegard von Bingen

      From: "Beth" <ragnel@...>
      To: <Authentic_SCA@egroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Beans
      Date: Tue, Dec 12, 2000, 7:41 PM

      This link is a "discussion" about the very subject you mention

      http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/beans-msg.html

      There are references and recipes threaded throughout, as well as people's opinions and addresses. Scanning through it I found Lentils, Garbanzos and Favas in the first few paragraphs.

      Ragnel