Christine de Pizan - Houpplande

  • Monica
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2003
      Hello all,

      Does anyone have access to Christine de Pizan's "The Treasure of the
      City of Ladies" ("Tresor de la Cité des Dames" or "Le Livre de Trois
      Vertus") in its original French?

      I'm reading through the english translation and I stumbled across a
      reference to the houpplande(Part 2, Section 10). Houpplandes are my
      pet project (especially in-period references to them).

      I'd love to see the untranslated quote.

      Thanks,

      Sylvie
    • hasoferet@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2003
        In a message dated 8/6/03 8:27:04 PM, nibuca@... writes:

        << Does anyone have access to Christine de Pizan's "The Treasure of the

        City of Ladies" ("Tresor de la Cité des Dames" or "Le Livre de Trois

        Vertus") in its original French? >>

        I'm going to the USF library tomorrow, and they might have something. If they
        do, I'll take it out and get it to you when I can.

        Raquel