Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Gone to war

  • Theresa Brooks
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 6 3:15 PM
      I spoke with Adhemar last night. He sends his regards to all.
      It has been a wet one so far. Bring warm stuff and things to stay dry. Looks like it will be 80 tops. Nice :) :) but I chill once I am wet, then nothing works.
      Adhemar has a head cold. :(
      So I am packing stuff for chicken soup.
      We found a hotel for 36 bucks a night (for the 4 of us) wooohoooo!
      So I leave Thursday morn.
      See you all at the Authentic meeting :)
      Safe travels all.

      Isabella