Re: devices and such

  • sismith42
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 5 8:11 AM
      Hi Carolin,
      Going through the archives, I came acrost a post of yours
      discussing heraldic display... what books/websites are you reading?
      I'd like to learn more about the "basically anything" that a minor
      noble of th 14th century might put their arms on... please share your
      sources!

      > and I have pictures (mainly 15thc) of heraldic belt adornments (a
      > hook... and other things I believe), brooches, clasps, boxes,
      > pillows, plates, bowls... basically anything. If I remember

      Can I see the pictures? I'd *thought* that belt-mounts might be
      heraldic, as well as just decorative... I'd also like to see, well,
      anything, really, that you'd care to share!

      Thanks, Stefania

      32574 (the message number I'm refering to!)