Re: tablet weaving - protect the yarn!

  • illianacamygwynn
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
      > OUCH!! Poor yarn!! But.... tabletweaving isn't that difficult? Have
      > you ever tried the continuous warping method (which keeps you from
      > getting a tangly mess in the beginning ;))....
      >
      > Illiana, about the tablet weaving: Have you heard or already joined
      > the SCA card weaving list? (it's on yahoogroups as well and pretty
      > nice :)).
      > --
      > Yours,
      > Carolin

      Yes I have! It's a wonderful area to learn and ask questions. I've
      learned alot, and am always glad to see that so many people are
      willing to help others. You know, people like you guys! :) I'm still
      having a little problem with my patterns, but I know with practice I
      will get it.

      For anyone out there that just lurks, and is afraid of cutting into
      cloth, or trying one of those "difficult" A&S projects, I say "Go for
      it!" It's just cloth, and string and yarn are easy to come by
      nowadays - Unless you're making your own, of course. ;) You never
      know until you give it a shot. :) If you're still scared, drop me a
      message. I won't tell. LOL!

      Illiana