Re: [Authentic_SCA] cats (was Re: Gone to war)

  • Leah A. Montgomery
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      >I keep my guys in at all times.
      >
      >thx,
      >
      >Rowen, ardent cat-lover

      Yeah for you!! You are a wonderful mother! We've got a big highway right
      outside our apt. building, with several other apt. buildings on the same
      highway. We are always seeing the casualties of the cat's parent's
      stupidity. And I am always ranting about how stupid they are. The thought of
      letting my cat outside anymore, haven't done it in over 6 years, terrifies
      me. Not only for the traffic, but people are insane. I hope you guys are
      able to catch the sicko soon.

      Leah A. Montgomery
      SCA: Safia bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
      Head of Byat Al Viola Hirrar
      Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra (Austin, TX)
      mog_bane@...