RE: research and medieval sex

  • Mary Haselbauer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      I've been working similar stuff from a different
      angle. The working title is "How to make a Medieval
      Baby" which often include how NOT to make a baby.
      Wanna share resources?

      I came at this from my own issues (so to speak). I
      appear to be infertile. What would this mean for my
      persona?

      I wondered if CA would publish my tract too. LOL

      Anyway, my working bibliography is about 35 pages
      long. It's in a sortable chart which has come in
      really handy - especially at libraries that arrange
      their journals alphabetically.
      Since I agree to teach this at a RUSH (Calontir's
      univeristy) in the fall I need to get cracking. (NOT a
      hands on class.)

      Cheers,
      Slaine

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com