Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Gone to war

  • Alanfrize@aol.com
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 1, 2003
      In a message dated 01/08/03 15:25:13 GMT Daylight Time, aheilvei@...
      writes:

      > --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Theresa Brooks"
      > <theresabrooks@e...> wrote:
      > > MOOOOOWAAAAHHAAAAA!!!
      > > The Master is gone. The Minions shall RUN HAVOC!!!
      > > Resistance is futile....
      >

      > ***A---HEM****
      >
      > There are still some moderators on the list..... <tap tap tap>
      >
      > Despina

      Anyway, who are you calling a minion?
      Alan

    • Theresa Brooks
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 6, 2003
        I spoke with Adhemar last night. He sends his regards to all.
        It has been a wet one so far. Bring warm stuff and things to stay dry. Looks like it will be 80 tops. Nice :) :) but I chill once I am wet, then nothing works.
        Adhemar has a head cold. :(
        So I am packing stuff for chicken soup.
        We found a hotel for 36 bucks a night (for the 4 of us) wooohoooo!
        So I leave Thursday morn.
        See you all at the Authentic meeting :)
        Safe travels all.

        Isabella