Re: Gone to war

  • aheilvei
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 1, 2003
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Dianne & Greg Stucki"
      <goofy1@s...> wrote:
      > And when are you leaving, dear

      *grin* Thursday.... and Rowen will still be here. *grin* It's
      difficult to get rid of all of us at once.

      I'm planning to leave home and arrive at Pennsic on Thursday, August
      7th.

      My schedule for War is pretty hectic already. I have to watch my
      master's booth while they go to meetings on Monday afternoon. I've
      got a couple of shifts on staff during the week. I'm setting up the
      food (Bogdan's cooking! and sending it with me) for a friend's vigil
      on Tuesday, the 12th (and I promise I'll try to get to some of the
      Auth meeting in A&S tent 1 that night). Wedensday night, I've got to
      go to the friend's elevation. I am running the Scribal gathering in
      Middle Kingdom Royal on the 14th from 1-3pm. Thursday is Middle
      Kingdom court - to which I'll probably go.

      I'm only scheduling myself to take 8 classes this year (at the
      moment) and I definately want to see the fireworks!

      I do hope to see some of you while at War though. Messages can be
      left for me at the Jewels by von Roessler booth or Camp Drachenstein
      (though in camp they mostly know me as the person who sleeps in
      Wolfgang and Rosamund's tent).

      As hectic as War can be, it has to be better than life right now.

      Smiles,
      Despina de la don't ask about life right now, please
    • Theresa Brooks
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 6, 2003
        I spoke with Adhemar last night. He sends his regards to all.
        It has been a wet one so far. Bring warm stuff and things to stay dry. Looks like it will be 80 tops. Nice :) :) but I chill once I am wet, then nothing works.
        Adhemar has a head cold. :(
        So I am packing stuff for chicken soup.
        We found a hotel for 36 bucks a night (for the 4 of us) wooohoooo!
        So I leave Thursday morn.
        See you all at the Authentic meeting :)
        Safe travels all.

        Isabella