Re: Wasn't me Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re:Cross dressing, lesbians and the law

  • Kirrily Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 10:58 AM
      Agnese wrote:
      > Cooks and Bards? That was Maestra Dorigen, from the East Kingdom. People keep on mixing us up. Funny thing, two Black women, both bards.

      No, I was just thinking that I'd heard the name Inez that weekend.

      > Katherine, you may have HEARD of me, dear heart. We have friends in common, namely Maestra Madinia and Bennett.

      I'm not sure I heard of you before you showed up here, or perhaps I did
      and it slipped out of my brain, but I'm pleased to (virtually) meet you
      anyway :)

      Yours,

      Katherine

      katherine@... http://infotrope.net/sca/
    • Kristine Maitland
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 11:34 AM
        Cooks and Bards? That was Maestra Dorigen, from the East Kingdom. People keep on mixing us up. Funny thing, two Black women, both bards.

        [Aside: Isabella, garb maker extraordinaire, has a doppelganger in England named Natasha who runs London's first and only Victorian reenactment group]

        Katherine, you may have HEARD of me, dear heart. We have friends in common, namely Maestra Madinia and Bennett.

        in service

        Agnese "Inez" Rusconi
        Historian for the Barony of Ben Dunfirth
        Ealdormere

        mundanely:
        Kristine Maitland
        Researcher of alternative histories