Re: [Authentic_SCA] Gone to war

  • Kirrily Robert
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 1 7:28 AM
      Adhemar wrote:
      > As of 10am tomorrow morning I am off to the war. As of about half an
      > hour from now I will be on 'No Mail' status for all my email lists.
      > Play nice, kids. No wild parties, no joy riding in the car, and for
      > pity's sake don's shave anything into the cat's fur this time, ok?

      Wheeeee! Can I invite all my friends round for a BARDIC CIRCLE, huh huh
      huh? And we'll play spin the bottle um I mean CLOVEN LEMONS!

      katherine@... http://infotrope.net/sca/
    • Theresa Brooks
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 6 3:15 PM
        I spoke with Adhemar last night. He sends his regards to all.
        It has been a wet one so far. Bring warm stuff and things to stay dry. Looks like it will be 80 tops. Nice :) :) but I chill once I am wet, then nothing works.
        Adhemar has a head cold. :(
        So I am packing stuff for chicken soup.
        We found a hotel for 36 bucks a night (for the 4 of us) wooohoooo!
        So I leave Thursday morn.
        See you all at the Authentic meeting :)
        Safe travels all.

        Isabella