Re: Gone to war

  • aheilvei
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 1, 2003
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Theresa Brooks"
      <theresabrooks@e...> wrote:
      > MOOOOOWAAAAHHAAAAA!!!
      > The Master is gone. The Minions shall RUN HAVOC!!!
      > Resistance is futile....

      ***A---HEM****

      There are still some moderators on the list..... <tap tap tap>

      Despina
    • Theresa Brooks
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 6, 2003
        I spoke with Adhemar last night. He sends his regards to all.
        It has been a wet one so far. Bring warm stuff and things to stay dry. Looks like it will be 80 tops. Nice :) :) but I chill once I am wet, then nothing works.
        Adhemar has a head cold. :(
        So I am packing stuff for chicken soup.
        We found a hotel for 36 bucks a night (for the 4 of us) wooohoooo!
        So I leave Thursday morn.
        See you all at the Authentic meeting :)
        Safe travels all.

        Isabella