Re: Gone to war

  • Lady_Lark_Azure
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 1, 2003
      > Ta
      >
      > Adhemar

      I'm sitting here reading this thinking "Steven Proctor, that name is
      familiar." Then I saw the sign off. DUH! Still not used to the new
      name! Still think of you as Morgan.
    • Theresa Brooks
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 6, 2003
        I spoke with Adhemar last night. He sends his regards to all.
        It has been a wet one so far. Bring warm stuff and things to stay dry. Looks like it will be 80 tops. Nice :) :) but I chill once I am wet, then nothing works.
        Adhemar has a head cold. :(
        So I am packing stuff for chicken soup.
        We found a hotel for 36 bucks a night (for the 4 of us) wooohoooo!
        So I leave Thursday morn.
        See you all at the Authentic meeting :)
        Safe travels all.

        Isabella