Re: [Authentic_SCA] Gone to war

  • Theresa Brooks
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 1, 2003
      MOOOOOWAAAAHHAAAAA!!!
      The Master is gone. The Minions shall RUN HAVOC!!!
      Resistance is futile....

      Join the ranks...

      I am not leaving till next week.
      I still have to finish garb, clean house, tidy yard and make my Pennsic shipping list :)
      All my big bulky stuff went to the truck last night.
      Imagine 2 adults and 2 kids doing war in a Corsica.
      Only in the SCA could we learn to fit so much stuff in such a small space.

      Isabella ( I did NOT shave anything in the cat)

      As of 10am tomorrow morning I am off to the war. As of about half an
      hour from now I will be on 'No Mail' status for all my email lists.
      Play nice, kids. No wild parties, no joy riding in the car, and for
      pity's sake don's shave anything into the cat's fur this time, ok?

      Ta

      Adhemar

    • Theresa Brooks
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 6, 2003
        I spoke with Adhemar last night. He sends his regards to all.
        It has been a wet one so far. Bring warm stuff and things to stay dry. Looks like it will be 80 tops. Nice :) :) but I chill once I am wet, then nothing works.
        Adhemar has a head cold. :(
        So I am packing stuff for chicken soup.
        We found a hotel for 36 bucks a night (for the 4 of us) wooohoooo!
        So I leave Thursday morn.
        See you all at the Authentic meeting :)
        Safe travels all.

        Isabella