Gone to war

  • Steven Proctor
    Message 1 of 44 , Jul 31, 2003
      As of 10am tomorrow morning I am off to the war. As of about half an
      hour from now I will be on 'No Mail' status for all my email lists.
      Play nice, kids. No wild parties, no joy riding in the car, and for
      pity's sake don's shave anything into the cat's fur this time, ok?

      Ta

      Adhemar

      --
      It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.
      It is by the beans of Java that the thoughts acquire speed,
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 6, 2003
        I spoke with Adhemar last night. He sends his regards to all.
        It has been a wet one so far. Bring warm stuff and things to stay dry. Looks like it will be 80 tops. Nice :) :) but I chill once I am wet, then nothing works.
        Adhemar has a head cold. :(
        So I am packing stuff for chicken soup.
        We found a hotel for 36 bucks a night (for the 4 of us) wooohoooo!
        So I leave Thursday morn.
        See you all at the Authentic meeting :)
        Safe travels all.

        Isabella