FILES ALERT

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2003
      Okay everyone,

      Take a look in the files and see if you put something there temporarily
      that should be taken down. Of if you've placed something there that is
      outdated (in an historical society, outdated, I kill me! ha!) and take it down.

      We really do have a cap on how much stuff we can keep in those files. If
      someone has webspace that they want to donate for various things to remain
      on the internet but be taken out of the files, that's great too.

      I, for one, will be taking out the German Feast that Bogdan did - it's
      available on the internet in a couple of other places so if people want
      access it's findable (and if someone can't find where it is on the web,
      just ask here and you'll be directed to it!).

      So please look through the files and pull stuff that can be... but leave
      stuff that should be left. *grin*

      Smiles,
      Despina de la thanks y'all
    • Greg Lindahl
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2003
        On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 02:45:50PM -0500, Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil wrote:

        > We really do have a cap on how much stuff we can keep in those files. If
        > someone has webspace that they want to donate for various things to remain
        > on the internet but be taken out of the files, that's great too.

        I would be happy to host a few gigabytes of files.

        -- Gregory