Re: [Authentic_SCA] Beans

  • Beth
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2000
      This link is a "discussion" about the very subject you mention

      There are references and recipes threaded throughout, as well as people's opinions and addresses. Scanning through it I found Lentils, Garbanzos and Favas in the first few paragraphs.

      Ragnel

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2000
        Re: [Authentic_SCA] Beans Ah, thank you!  Duke Cariadoc mentioned lentils...that's good.  Nothing beats a good lentil soup to make you feel medievally Mediterranean.  :)

        Moshe
        The earth of humankind
        contains all moistness,
            all verdancy,
            all germinating power.

                             --Hildegard von Bingen

        From: "Beth" <ragnel@...>
        To: <Authentic_SCA@egroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Beans
        Date: Tue, Dec 12, 2000, 7:41 PM

        This link is a "discussion" about the very subject you mention

        http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/beans-msg.html

[...]

        eGroups Sponsor
        This is the Authentic SCA eGroup