RE: [Authentic_SCA] Qualities of a good Laurel

  • Marion McNealy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2003
      Thanks everyone who responded to this topic, I appreciate the info. ;)

      Cainder, looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at An Tir Coronation.

      -Marion

      Colleen McDonald <Colleen.McDonald@...> wrote:
       Marion asks:
       << Being new to the SCA, I have to ask
      What are the qualities which make a good Laural and bring one into consideration for the position?  >>

      Not the official requirements, but what I look for:

      A positive example
      Someone who shares what they know
      Approachable
      Strong skills in their area of expertise
      Continued development of their skills and expertise.

      But, hey, that's just me.

      In service, I remain

      Cainder

      Do you Yahoo!?