Laurels

  • Peters, Rise J.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2003
      Hawkyns wrote:

      > ... What else sucks, as far as I'm concerned, is the relatively
      > small number of Laurels on this list. sigh.......

      According to Yahoo, there are 564 people on this list. Most are quietly watching a couple dozen folks debate each other, picking up tidbits of information or cool ideas along the way, and choosing not to get into the fray except when they have something specific to contribute. Many may be Laurels; there's no way to know.

      And a lot of us don't use our titles on email lists. "Maistreas Caitlin" never saw a computer in her life.