Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: For everyone except Despina to read

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2003
      At 03:47 PM 7/17/2003 +0000, Michael Suggs wrote:

      These folks have good service, BTW, if you haven't dealt with them.
      My wife "discovered" them while we were out in West Kingdom last
      year, and we've since helped increase their bottom line by more than
      our checking account likes!  :)  They've got *tons* of stuff...

      If you need/want other fabric store options look in the links section for the group at the yahoogroups site in the folder named, "Fabric"

      Lots of links there.....

      not that I read what Bogdan posted or anything...

      Smiles,
      Despina