Re: [Authentic_SCA] Take Away their comforts...

  • bronwynmgn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2003
      In a message dated 7/16/2003 4:01:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com writes:

      >And he can't be held responsible for what other people do with the
      concept he
      >started.

      Does he not still camp there and enforce the rules?

      Only in his Enchanted Ground, wherever he has it set up.  He has expressly given permission for anyone who wants to to set up their own Enchanted Ground at any event.  He cannot be held responsible for what those people choose to do with his concept, which may well include things like allowing modern tents.  I have set up my own Enchanted Ground at one event and have been considering trying another.  If you are unhappy with his concept of what should be allowed in an Enchanted Ground, set up your own and run it the way you want to.

      Brangwayna