Re: AIPON help

  • Maura Folsom
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 16, 2003
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Kirrily Robert <skud@i...> wrote:
      > It looks like there was one particularly abusive person using the site.
      > I've removed their stuff, and I'm trying to figure out how to block them
      > from posting again.

      I realize you are busy, but I've sent you a few mails and not recieved
      a reply, so i don't know if they've vanished or not. I put together a
      site that would allow people to browse AIPON by area of interest
      (using thumbnails that link to AIPON, so as to cut down on traffic
      that you don't need), and I'm not going to make it public without your
      ok.

      Please LMK if you want it removed or if I can publicize it (here, for
      example). :)

      Marguerie