RE: [Authentic_SCA] Venice

  • ahelou
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2003
      >===== Original Message From "Steven Proctor" <sproctor@...> =====
      >Ahem. I am indeed gone, but that does not mean that I'm GONE as it
      >were. :-)
      >
      >Venice is lovely so far. I'm here, though apparently my luggage is
      >caught up in a one day customs workers strike. :-(
      >
      >from an internet cafe in the sahdow of the Rialto... Where the
      >keyboard is in Italian and stuff is in ALL the wrong places...
      >
      >Ta
      >
      >Adhemar
      >..heeheehee... I'm in Venice...

      Aaagh...lucky, lucky you. This is the second summer in a row that I tried to
      plan a trip to
      Italy and it didn't work out.

      Not that I have any right to complain, though...I'll be spending the next two
      weeks in
      Melbourne and Sydney, with a brief stop in Auckland. I'm SO excited.

      Vittoria
    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 2003

        >Adhemar
        >..heeheehee... I'm in Venice...

        I'll be spending the next two
        weeks in
        Melbourne and Sydney, with a brief stop in Auckland.  I'm SO excited.

        Vittoria

        Gee, and here I was happy that I get to go to Kentucky for a demo next weekend......  I've got to work on setting my sights a bit farther afield......

        Smiles,
        Despina de la not going out of country anytime soon
      • Cannoneer
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2003
          At 10:34 AM 6/27/2003 -0700, you wrote:
          > >===== Original Message From "Steven Proctor" <sproctor@...> =====
          > >Ahem. I am indeed gone, but that does not mean that I'm GONE as it
          > >were. :-)
          > >
          > >Venice is lovely so far. I'm here, though apparently my luggage is
          > >caught up in a one day customs workers strike. :-(
          > >
          > >from an internet cafe in the sahdow of the Rialto... Where the
          > >keyboard is in Italian and stuff is in ALL the wrong places...
          > >
          > >Ta
          > >
          > >Adhemar
          > >..heeheehee... I'm in Venice...

          OK, I'm back from the hills and arguing with the most thugish cows I have
          *ever* seen. I'll take a look at Adhemar's reservation ( I booked it for
          him VEG) and see if I can get him appropriately set up for his return
          trip. Refugee meal, middle seat back row, something........

          Hawkyns

          Roderic Hawkyns
          Master Gunner

          Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl

          Its like I always say, you get more with a kind word and a two-by-four then
          with just a two-by-four - Marcus Cole
        • Theresa Brooks
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003

            Welcome Back Rod,
             Hope the hike was good :) Glad to see you made it home.

            Now about his flight....
            Maybe some loud fish wife who speaks little English, and carries crates of live foul :)Sit him near one of those ;)

            Isabella