RE: [Authentic_SCA] Research topic

  • Jeff Gedney
    Message 1 of 50 , Jun 2, 2003

      > If you were able to give six months or one year to a single topic and
      > research it, writing a paper at the end, what would that topic be?
      >
      > Smiles,
      > Despina de la wondering

      "Cookeromes - The Nature and Construction of Cooking Facilities on board
      Merchant Ships in the Years 1200-1600."

      Heh...
      this is too tempting a topic...
      was that your purpose, oh nefari... beauteous one?
      to poke at us from within our own minds?

      Capt Elias
    • Jan C. Lane
      Message 50 of 50 , Jun 4, 2003
        "Bet you can find some good sites at Tynesmouth...
        Probably some middens and tips that have not been excavated yet.

        Capt Elias"

        Oooooooo! Middens! Lots of good stuff to be found there. :)

        Jannifer