Re: Research topic

  • rowen_g
    Message 1 of 50 , Jun 2, 2003
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil"
      <aheilvei@u...> wrote:
      > If you were able to give six months or one year to a single topic
      and
      > research it, writing a paper at the end, what would that topic be?
      >
      > Smiles,
      > Despina de la wondering

      Can I go back to Scotland to look at textile fragments some more? :)

      My current desperately-in-need-of-more-time project, working
      title: "Women's Clothing in Gaelic Scotland in the 16th and 17th
      Centuries."

      Rowen

      (got to get a computer at the house....)
    • Jan C. Lane
      Message 50 of 50 , Jun 4, 2003
        "Bet you can find some good sites at Tynesmouth...
        Probably some middens and tips that have not been excavated yet.

        Capt Elias"

        Oooooooo! Middens! Lots of good stuff to be found there. :)

        Jannifer