Kennicott Bible

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      Anyone have a copy of this in facsimile that would be willing to scan and email one of the pages to me?  The page in which I am interested can be seen here: http://www.facsimile-editions.com/kb_page.htm  it's the third one on the left, with the red penwork around the entire piece.  I'd like to see more of it better than what it's pictured there (without spending the $7,700 for the facsimile) and someone else I know was wanting a better look as well.  No copyright violations will occur, I promise.

      Thanks,
      Smiles,
      Despina de la just got done saying that she didn't need every book.... boy was I wrong

      Quot Libros Quam Breve Tempus.
      So Many Books, So Little Time