Re: [Authentic_SCA] non-cooler cooking (fwd)

  • Jeff Heilveil
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      > Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 16:29:50 -0700 (PDT)
      > From: "psalm126@..." <psalm126@...>
      >
      > I am is 14th century Italian.
      > :-)

      Well, I have Platina, which is Italian, but is from 1475/1480
      The only 14th Century stuff I have is English, so that wouldn't really be
      helpful (who wants to be mistaken for the English? :-) )

      Sorry.
      Bogdan

      Let sordid folk their sordid ways of duties go attending,
      Let money grubbing tradesmen mean their narrow life go spending,
      While we who scarce can clothe our backs, can look on them with pity;
      What know they of the joys of life?
      What lass would call them witty?

      - Robert Beck (1913) "Contrairie Mary": "The Friar's son"
      Jeffrey Heilveil M.S.
      PhD Candidate, Department of Entomology
      University of Illinois
      heilveil@...
      lab: (217) 333-2929
    • aicelina_della_solari
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003
        Thank you eveyone for the ideas! I have a place to start now with
        all the info.

        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Heilveil <heilveil@u...>

        _________

        ________