books

  • Greg Lindahl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      I've set up some new webpages having to do with books -- both books on
      paper, for which I point at a bunch of bibliographies, and books
      online, for which I point at the books, and point at a project that's
      putting a bunch of new (old, out-of-copyright) books online. Project
      Gutenberg has gone hi-tech, and they have a nice web app which allows
      a bunch of people to work on proofreading scanned books.

      http://aands.org/books.html

      -- Gregory
    • Carolle M. Cox
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2003
        Wow! Even as an Italian persona, this Elizabethan book has stolen space on
        my wish list, too. Thanks, Despina!

        Gerita