Re: 1505 Florentine Dress questions

  • Tiffany Brown / Lady Teffania Tukerton
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2003
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Ekaterina Stepanova"
      <ekaterina@s...> wrote:

      > 2. Where can I find information of the fit/construction of garments
      from
      > this era? I would love* to be able to make a completely authentic
      outfit,
      > and this seems like a good place to start. *grin*

      You have looked at the slightly later (but exceedingly similar)
      dress page linked ot from the same site haven't you?
      http://homepage.mac.com/festive_attyre/gallery/florentine/earlyflor.ht
      ml
    • Ekaterina Stepanova
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 2, 2003
        > You have looked at the slightly later (but exceedingly similar)
        > dress page linked ot from the same site haven't you?
        > http://homepage.mac.com/festive_attyre/gallery/florentine/earlyflor.html

        I hadn't, but have now. Thanks. :)

        Pomestnitsa Ekaterina
        still walking on air... Got my AoA this weekend at my Baronial
        Championship...
      • Dianne & Greg Stucki
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 2, 2003
          > Pomestnitsa Ekaterina
          > still walking on air... Got my AoA this weekend at my Baronial
          > Championship...

          Vivat! Love the way you just slid that in there!

          Laurensa
        • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 3, 2003
            At 09:02 PM 6/2/2003 -0400, you wrote:

            > Pomestnitsa Ekaterina
            > still walking on air...  Got my AoA this weekend at my Baronial
            > Championship...

            Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Smiles,
            Despina