non-cooler cooking

  • Jeff Heilveil
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      Salut!!
      In Stefan's Florelegium (someone else provide the URL, I used all the
      brain power trying to spell the thingy) is an article I wrote about doing
      pennsic sans cooler.

      Of course, the recipes and whatnot that you should use should suit the
      place and time period you recreate. Which are????

      Cu drag,
      Bogdan

      Let sordid folk their sordid ways of duties go attending,
      Let money grubbing tradesmen mean their narrow life go spending,
      While we who scarce can clothe our backs, can look on them with pity;
      What know they of the joys of life?
      What lass would call them witty?

      - Robert Beck (1913) "Contrairie Mary": "The Friar's son"
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
        I am is 14th century Italian.
        :-)

        http://calendar.yahoo.com