Re: [Authentic_SCA] SPAM -- achtung, moderators...

  • Steven Proctor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      One does one's humble best. And believe me, at this hour of the morning,
      humble is all my best is.....

      The offending members have been removed and banned. The mail delivery
      has been reset so that all new members have to be moderated.

      --
      It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.
      It is by the beans of Java that the thoughts acquire speed,
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
        Thank you, Adhemar.

        Rose de la Spamhater

        http://calendar.yahoo.com