Spam??

  • Marsha McLean
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2003
      Despina, HELP!!?

      It's bad, make it go away?

      Madinia
      > -----Original Message-----
      > From: summerflings36c2 [mailto:summerflings36c2@...]
    • Steven Proctor
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
        <grump_cause_its_5:30am>

        Despina is not the only moderator on this list...

        </grump_cause_its_5:30am>

        Ta

        Adhemar
        ...she's just the noisiest...

        Marsha McLean wrote:

        > Despina, HELP!!?
        >
        > It's bad, make it go away?
        >
        > Madinia

        It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.
        It is by the beans of Java that the thoughts acquire speed,
        the hands acquire the shakes; the shakes become a warning.
        It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.
      • rowen_g
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
          I've removed spam messages #'s 33378 & 33386 from the archives; if
          anyone spots any more, just mention it and one of us will clean them
          up.

          Rowen

          (mostly invisible "other" moderator ;)

          --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Steven Proctor <sproctor@s...>
          wrote:
          > <grump_cause_its_5:30am>
          >
          > Despina is not the only moderator on this list...
          >
          > </grump_cause_its_5:30am>
          >
          > Ta
          >
          > Adhemar
          > ...she's just the noisiest...