Re: [Authentic_SCA] anchorites (was Re: I'll take that challenge)

  • Elizabeth Walpole
    Message 1 of 13 , May 31 4:42 AM

      >Is it Hildegarde who was actually supposed to become an anchorite, but
      talked
      >her way into doing other things? Or another saint? I seem to recall the
      >story, very very vaguely.
      >
      >Raquel

      well not according to this website http://www.catholic-forum.com/ follow
      the links to the patron saints index and they are listed in alphabetical
      order. It probably is another saint, it's easy to get them mixed up.
      Elizabeth

      ----
      Elizabeth Beaumont
      MKA:
      Elizabeth Walpole
      Politarchopolis, Lochac
      ewalpole@...

      People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun
      is out, but when the darkness sets in ,their true beauty is revealed only if
      there is light from within.
      Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

      The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost. They are added
      to the ages of other women.
      Diane de Poitiers (1499-1566) Attrib.