Privacy on this list

  • seamstress31
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003
      Hi, I moderate another list and set it so that all the member's emails are kept
      private, only I as moderator can see them and also set that new members
      have their first emails moderated. The emails are only shown when you send
      messages. This seems to stop a lot of the spammers who jump onto lists
      really quickly send a lot of spam and then disappear, taking a whole set of the
      members emails to add to their lists (just go to the members page and they're
      all up there visible to see). On one list I sometimes visit the spammers even
      went to the files section and upload a lot of pornographic stuff. Please be
      careful, and if anyone wants help in how to set these facilities up, I'm only an
      email away!
      Thanks, Aylwen Garden
      http://www.earthlydelights.com.au
      (music, dance and costume)