SPAM -- achtung, moderators...

  • demontsegur
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2003
      Hi guys,

      We're getting pornspam on this list now.. Can one of the moderators
      bounce these folks and maybe set the list to new-member-moderated?
      Ageofthecotehardie is in the process of creating a whole new
      yahoogroup with higher security because we've been invaded by
      pornspam and our moderators over there are AWOL. :^(

      At least this list has active moderators. I am SO glad you guys do
      your job well. :^)

      -Marcele
    • Steven Proctor
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
        One does one's humble best. And believe me, at this hour of the morning,
        humble is all my best is.....

        The offending members have been removed and banned. The mail delivery
        has been reset so that all new members have to be moderated.

        --
        It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.
        It is by the beans of Java that the thoughts acquire speed,
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
          Thank you, Adhemar.

          Rose de la Spamhater

          http://calendar.yahoo.com