Re: [Authentic_SCA] OT: renaissance magazine

  • Diane Thompson
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2003
      Renn magazine offers out of print back copies in a photocopy form...it is in the back of the latest magazines....

      Ulrika <the_happy_owl@...> wrote:
      I hope no-one is offended by me asking this....

      Im looking for an issue of the Renaissance Magazine, the one thats
      about medival weddings (its out of print) issue9. If anyone could
      help me find this Id be so grateful to you

      Thank you Ulrika

      Do you Yahoo!?