Re: [Authentic_SCA] Internet fabric stores

  • Cindi
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2003
      Hi,

      Its not Denver Fabrics, but TrimFabrics, will let you send a money order, I have ordered twice from them with excellent service and results.  Their selection varies as their stock is overruns from clothing production, silks, 100% wools of various weights, linens, right now they have a linen organza I'd love to buy if I could afford 19.95 a yard.  http://www.trimfabric.com/

      Fabric.com will also accept money orders.

      So you can enjoy some of the online stores and pay in a way you are comfortable with.  Another option is buying those prepaid credit cards with a set amount on them.  Then you could do Denver Fabrics.

      YIS,
      Nastasia

      I would be best pleased if they had a way to pay by money order for those of us who use neither credit cards nor checks...

      sniff

      Laurensa

      wants to order from Denver Fabrics!