Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: OT: renaissance magazine

  • Manly Summerfield
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2003
      For what its worth, the current issue on stands now is also about weddings.

      Muirgheal
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2003
        wrote:
        > I hope no-one is offended by me asking this....

        Not offended. If you want to read fantasy, that's your business.
        Gaius brings home the occasional issue, I make Mystery Science
        Theater comments....

        Volume 2 of "A History of Private Life: Revelations of the Medieval
        World" by Philip Aries and George Duby is well worth a look if you
        are interested in information on weddings and marriage in medieval
        Europe.

        Tuppenceworth,
        Jehanne de Wodeford
      • Diane Thompson